CONNECTING THE REGION’S MOST INFLUENTIAL TRAILBLAZERS AND LEADERS FROM ACROSS ASIA’S MONEY ECOSYSTEM, MONEY20/20 ASIA ANNOUNCES BRAND NEW PROGRAMME INITIATIVES INCLUDING:
- CEO Unplugged.
- Our biggest ever focus on APAC country-specific curated content.
- Enhanced and fully immersive show experience with exciting new stages and expo floor.
Bringing together the most dynamic decision-makers and visionary leaders shaping the future of money across Asia Pacific, Money20/20 Asia will shine a spotlight on the most influential factors transforming the trajectory of money in the region. The three-day, action-packed and content-rich event will headline in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Conference Centre on 24-26 March 2020, with over 3000 global decision makers having attended in 2019.
Money20/20 Asia is APAC’s leading payments, fintech and financial services event with the sharpest view of the disruption agenda, and this year it returns with the launch of several new and exclusive programme initiatives.
The refreshed Money20/20 Asia promises the clearest and most distinctive lens on what’s next in money. The expanded programme will unveil the latest insights from more than 250 world-class speakers. The new Asia expo format boasts five content stages, 160+ exhibitors, multiple networking zones all brought together on one floor, as well as a series of event highlights aimed at accelerating business performance:
- THE INDUSTRY’S GREATEST MINDS – Witness what happens next in money with the biggest names from Ant Financial, BigPay, Grab, GO-PAY, Stripe, Tencent, WeBank, and hundreds more visionaries and rising stars having walked our impressive stages.
- CEO UNPLUGGED – Debuting this year, CEO Unplugged will be Asia’s most diverse CEO programme dedicated to learning, knowledge sharing, strategic thinking, accelerating.
- APAC COUNTRY THEMES – Delivering an agenda packed with more country-focused deep dive panels and roundtables curated by regional experts, Money20/20 Asia will examine challenges and opportunities unique to each country as well as the effects of changing technology and business models, more consumer choice and shifting profit margins.
- RISE UP – Money20/20’s global accelerator programme for female leadership is back and bigger than ever before, offering access to unrivalled networking, private meetings and fireside chats led by some of the region’s most prominent and inspirational women leaders.
- STARTUP CITY – Startup City brings together the region’s most innovative, agile and elite startups and provides them with the exhibition space, tools and connections to better showcase their solutions in front of the most senior C-Suite Executives and investors.
- STARTUP PITCH – Exclusive startup challenge where selected innovators in areas including AI, wealth management, biometrics and payments are invited to pitch to a panel of judges for a $25,000 prize for the most creative, impactful concept and business plan.
- AI-POWERED NETWORKING – The Money20/20 Asia app unlocks unprecedented connections with its unique AI-Powered matchmaking engine and meeting scheduler designed to maximize the critical business meetings made onsite.
Designed and curated to ensure all participants leave with actionable, hyper-local and profitable insights, as well as strategic, tactical takeaways, this year’s programme will champion 10 key themes:
• CONSUMER PAYMENTS
• B2B PAYMENTS
• FINANCIAL INCLUSION
• DISRUPTIVE TECH
• THE PLATFORM PLAY
• CHALLENGER BANKS & BUILDING FROM SCRATCH
• BANKING TRANSFORMATION
• IDENTITY SECURITY AND REGTECH
• DECODING THE FINTECH VALUE CHAIN
• SEAMLESS, SOCIAL RETAIL
TRACEY DAVIES, PRESIDENT, MONEY20/20 said, “Asia is a diverse and dynamic region, taking fintech forward at an unprecedented pace. Collaboration is key and we want to ensure we are creating access and open opportunities for all, from the latest disruptors to the world’s largest incumbents.
“Our focus is to ensure the real issues affecting and transforming the technology, management and flow of money are addressed with a truly local Asia lens. We have ultimately looked to design a unique platform and community where technology meets money, money meets people, people meet ideas and ideas become reality.”
Money20/20 Asia is part of the world’s most established payments, fintech and financial services community and conference series. Money20/20 Asia is the first in the series for the calendar year and is followed by Money20/20 Europe (Amsterdam, 16-18 June), Money20/20 USA (Las Vegas, October) and Money20/20 China (Hangzhou, December).